Across Europe, ecommerce has been hailed as a massively profitable growth industry. Although only 43% of Europeans 15 and older shop online, €509.9 billion in profits was generated in 2016 and €598 billion in profits is expected for 2017. It’s no surprise, therefore, that European firms are embracing ecommerce capabilities to increase sales and profitability (both on and offline), gain increased visibility of consumer behaviors, and develop more influential and collaborative relations with retail and pureplay partners.
eCommerce for fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) is also particularly untapped as a new channel for the industry. Due to the offline purchasing behavior often seen in FMCG, many top consumer brands are just beginning to develop successful/profitable ecommerce solutions. At this event, senior-level FMCG professionals will learn to use ecommerce – either as its own sales channel or as a complement to offline selling – and digital engagement to increase sales and brand awareness, leverage new channels to take advantage of new opportunities, and learn more about their consumers’ priorities and purchasing behaviors to create more tailored sales and marketing campaigns.
15th - 16th June, 2017
The event will be taking place from June 15-16, 2017 at the Dutch Design Hotel Artemis,a 4-star hotel in the center of Amsterdam.Tram stop Louwesweg is 900 m from the hotel, providing direct connections to the main attractions of the city. Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is 10 minutes away by car. The hotel is located at John M. Keynesplein 2, NL-1066 EP, Amsterdam and online at http://www.artemisamsterdam.com/en/.
VP, (Senior) Director, Head, (Senior) Manager of:
• (Online/Channel/Shopper/Trade/Retail/Customer/Consumer) Marketing
• (Online) Sales
• Key Account (Manager/Director)
• Social Media
• Customer Development
• Customer/Consumer/User Experience
• Consumer electronics
• Hygiene products (hair care, soap/body wash, toothbrushes/toothpaste, etc.)
• Cleaning/household supplies (cleaning supplies, toilet paper, paper towels…)
• Food/beverages (including beer/wine/spirits)
• Textiles (bedding, other household textiles)
• The above products/industries, but luxury brands
• Supermarkets/hypermarkets and pureplay sites such as Amazon and Alibaba
Do you think your experience and knowledge can contribute to the agenda?
Are you interested in presenting a case study on behalf of your company?